Last Modified: April 24, 2023
The support outlined below is subject to alteration at Axon Park’s reasonable discretion. The associated fees can be found in the relevant Order.
1. Authorized Support Contacts (ASC): The client must provide Axon Park with the names and contact information of their Authorized Support Contacts (ASCs). ASCs have the authority to request and monitor assistance, help desk services, remote support, upgrades, and other services detailed in this support schedule (“Support”). They may also access Axon Park’s client website (www.axonpark.com) for documentation and upgrade information. Based on the chosen support level, ASCs are permitted to contact Axon Park Support regarding a specified number of inquiries or issues related to the services (“Incidents”). ASCs can submit Incidents via email at [email protected]. For admin support packages, email communication is in English only.
2. Support Availability: As specified in Section 11’s table, Axon Park offers support to the client during designated hours. Support encompasses: (i) ASC access to the Axon Park Community, which may feature documentation (e.g. user guides, how-to guides, release notes), a knowledge base, known issues list, community blog, self-paced learning admin videos, technical resources, etc.; and (ii) access to the Axon Park Discord server for faculty, ASCs, and other non-student roles to submit new feature requests and engage with existing ones. Support is intended for recording Incidents, explaining service functions and features, and clarifying documentation. Incidents can be submitted via the Axon Park Support email address ([email protected]) or the Discord channel. The allowed number of monthly Incidents as part of the support package is outlined in Section 11’s table. Support also includes monthly updates and fixes for the current Axon Park product suite versions.
3. Remote Access: To facilitate Axon Park’s assessment of service Incidents, the client should make reasonable efforts to enable Axon Park’s remote access to their systems.
4. Additional Authorized Support Contacts: Additional ASCs, beyond those included in the Order, can be added at an extra cost.
5. Escalation: If Axon Park cannot resolve a request within a reasonable timeframe or if the request’s priority or severity changes due to external factors, the request will be escalated. Axon Park support may request additional information to better understand the issue. Escalation might involve further research by the support team, consultation with other Axon Park support staff, or collaboration with the Axon Park development team.
6. Non-Support Services: Support cannot be used for services other than those defined as Support. Services not listed in this schedule, including training, implementation, modifications, configuration, and communications, will be billed at the appropriate consulting rates, excluding out-of-pocket and per diem expenses.
7. Support Language: Support will be provided in English, unless otherwise agreed upon in the Order. If Support is delivered in another language without a written agreement or Order modification, Axon Park does not guarantee follow-up or continued support in a non-English language.
8. Termination: Support ends when the agreement expires or is terminated.
9. Payment Default by Client: If the client defaults on payment under the agreement, Axon Park has the option to: (a) charge a reinstatement fee to resume Support and bill future Support based on Axon Park’s current support policies; or (b) decline to provide Support to the client.
10. End Users: If the client chooses to purchase optional end-user support, it will be available to the client’s end-users for service-related questions through the options listed in Section 12’s table, based on the selected support level.